Clear Returns Policy
7 day no-quibble guarantee
The first step...
In the unlikely event that you are not satisfied with your purchase, you have the right to cancel your order within 7 working days from the date of delivery unless the products ordered are bespoke or special orders.
In order to qualify for a refund on any items being returned you must give written notice by post, email or fax. Please follow the steps below to ensure your return application is dealt with swiftly:
1. Please tell us your order number.
2. Please inform us of the reason you would like to return the item.
3. Non-Faulty goods will only be accepted for return if you requested to return them in writing within 7 days of the goods being delivered.
4. Non-Faulty goods will only be accepted for return if they have not been used.
5. Please replace the items in their original packaging, which should be in a resalable condition.
6. The packaging should be resealed using the minimum quantity clear sticky tape necessary to safely secure the box.
7. Please ensure that there is no writing on the boxes as these will not be accepted back.
8. Complete the Returns Application Form and return it to us within 7 working days. Please click here for Arrange a Return form which must be sent back with all returns.
9. If you are unsure if the condition of the packaging meets the returns standard. Take some photographs of the repackaged item showing all sides of the product/box. Then return them to us along with the Returns Application Form.
10. We will e-mail back to you the Returns Application Form complete with the Authorisation Number. A copy of this form should then be attached to each box.
11. The goods must be returned to us within 14 days of your original request to return the goods.
12. Please make arrangements with your carrier for the return of the goods.
13. The items should be insured because if they are not in a resalable condition on arrival to our warehouse we will refuse the goods and you will be liable for additional carriage costs and the products costs.
14. Advise us of the carrier you are using and the date the goods are to arrive to our warehouse.
15. Please ensure that we are notified that the item needs checking upon delivery for insurance reasons.
16. On cancellation for any reason, you must return the goods at your own cost unless we agree otherwise or we confirm that you may dispose of the goods.
17. Any returns notified after 7 days but within 28 days may be subject to an additional 25% restocking charge.
18. Please note the above information does not apply to special orders or bespoke items which are not cancellable or returnable once ordered.
What happens next?
A member of our customer service team will send you a completed returns form with the Authorisation Number, which you will need to sign. We will also give you clear instructions on how best for you to return your item to us. Please note that a collection charge will be implemented for all non-faulty returns, and that this must be paid prior to any collection being processed. We will refund your money on orders within 28 days of cancellation less any delivery cost as detailed below.
- Small Item - £ 15.00
- Medium Item - £ 50.00
- Larger/Multiple Items %u2013 price to be advised
If you have any questions regarding cancellations, or returns then please contact our customer care team on 0207 935 9909.
What if my item is damaged?
As with any other company who ships items by courier, we do occasionally experience breakages or damages which may occur during transit. Thankfully this happens very rarely.
1. Where the goods are being returned because they are faulty, incorrect or damaged then we will arrange the return via our own delivery services.
2. Should you decide to return goods yourself via a courier service of your own choice then please note you should always ensure that you obtain proof of postage/delivery for your reference. Always inform our customer care team regarding the details of any goods you intend to return.
What to do if your item has broken:
Please make sure that you check your goods upon arrival and if they are boxed/packaged please check that the contents are not damaged or broken. If any of your items are damaged, please;
1. Report these to the delivery person.
2. Have it noted on the logistics receiving document.
3. Take clear photographs of the outer packaging and of the actual damage to the item received and email these to us with a description of the damage.
What happens next?
Please be assured that we will endeavour to replace goods that have been damaged during transport as soon as possible. We will contact you using the details provided to confirm what has been arranged and when to expect your replacement. On tile deliveries it is not unusual to have up to 3% of the tile broken to some degree (e.g. chipped edges). Any amount up to 10% is still considered acceptable. These damaged tiles can be used for the cuts you will need to make. If breakage is above 10%, we would ask you to have it noted on the logistics receiving document and take pictures.
What if my item is faulty?
Every product we sell comes with a manufacturer's warranty which varies from 1 year to a lifetime warranty depending on the product, which covers any manufacturing faults. For more details on individual product warranty or if your item is faulty please contact our customer care team on 0207 935 9909.